back on the wagon - 2 down and 100 to go!

Options
back on the wagon this week. oh me oh my. i'm just seriously tired of toting all this extra weight. I've got 2 young grandbabies that I need to be able to chase - 2 years old and 8 months old. i'm going to be 55 in june.

Replies

• redladee1
    redladee1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can't do anything about the past but you can do something about the future! Getting back on track is the first step. I've gone back to my "old ways" of eating (mindless, at times) and no exercise. I don't want to keep making "new beginnings." I'd like this to be my last and maintain the rest of my life!

You can do it! You have two grandkids to keep up with, LOL They can be a handful and what better way to show them love but by being able to BE THERE for and with them. Let this be your last "beginning" and take each day as it comes. Walk or do whatever other exercise you choose, make healthy food choices and keep logging in for support. I didn't make losing weight a race, just one day at a time. Be aware of your "triggers" and turn to others for support before you sabotage your goals! Wishing you the best! :smile:
  • Grankakes
    Grankakes Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    wow - what an uplifting message! thanks. I really needed that!