looking for pals, challenge and motivation

Options
Hey guys! I was on here before in 2012 and nearly hit my fitness goal. I have since fell off track and gained a lot back. I know I can do it, I have done it before, but maybe that's why it feels tedious. I have had days of motivation within the last year that kept me on here for about a week at a time but I keep slinking back into the couch and reaching for the ice cream. I know the winter is hard but geez, I need to pull myself together! anyhoo...

I am looking for new pals and some challenges to complete with them, like 60 crunches a day for 60 days, or lose 10lbs in 6 weeks etc. I thrive on competition and teammates and hope to find like minded people.

please request me as a friend if this sounds good, and write what you think would be a good challenge,if I get a few pals we can all do it together! cheers and best of luck on your fitness goals.

Take it one meal/snack at a time!
-Raychell (29yo female from the northeast US)

Replies

• Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me, I will do what I can to keep up with you lol
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like!
  • powellJulie1
    powellJulie1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! I like your motivation to look for motivation! I am self motivated since the beginning of January , I also was 2 years ago and lost 50 lbs and then fell of the wagon a little bit! but I think I got it in time this time!!! I want to share motivation as well, I just looked at the community because so far I am all alone doing it! Cut the ice cream! I said to myself when I look at food, if it is processed I look at it twice before I make the choice to eat it! I use berries and honey to cut sweet craves and I use turmeric to cut fried and salty craves....works so far! Don`t give your self goals that are not realistic! and give yourself a 6 months goal that has nothing to do with your weight loss but that requires you to be active to achieve it! Like a marathon.
  • ImpishVanity
    ImpishVanity Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Fee free to add me! I was on here in 2012 also, gave up, gained 20 more pounds and well, here I am!
  • stevesilk
    stevesilk Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Goal is to get to 7.8% BF by June 1. Am at 11.8 now, and that amounts to a loss of 7.6 pounds of fat.
  • Rays_up
    Options
    YES!!!
    Thank you all so much!

let's do this!!!

I am going to try to add you all... if you noticed I haven't please add me!
  • dani51713
    Options
    Cool I just started. How do we become myfitnesspal friends?
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Love the challenge ideas! I'll add you :)
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request
  • Kbrownie34
    Options
    HEY PEEPS I HAVE JUST JOINED THIS SITE, AND IT IS AWESOME I HOPE I CAN GET SOME MOTAVATION ON LOOSING WEIGHT I AHVE BEEN IN THE GYM FOR A WHILE IM A BIG ATHLETIC GUY BUT IT SEEMS LIKE I HIT A PLATUE IN MY WEIGHT LOSS WHAT COULD THIS MEAN
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me, I am currently involved in many challenges and log in daily.
  • ellehcimyelhsa
    Options
    I like to find the challenge calendars on Pinterest! I'd love someone to do them with me! I'll send you a request.
  • skinniersandycomingsoon
    Options
    Feel free to add me also, I'm new and don't have any friends. :cry: I'm up for any challenges also - I need motivation!
  • crash_aly
    Options
    Please add me! I try to comment (rather than just hit like, even though that helps too!) and be encouraging on a regular basis!
    I love challenges and pushing myself.

I am starting classes next week to finish my Bachelor's degree, so I definitely need some help staying focused on my fitness goals with the added stress and time sitting on my butt that I am looking at!