Gaining weight! :(

Hey everyone, can someone please have a look at my diary for the last couple days and help me out... I feel like I have been doing so good yet I've gained over 3 pounds I. The last 3 days :(

Replies

• DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    We all fluctuate everyday, if you've gained 3lbs it's not likely to be 3lbs of fat. Eating extra salt in a day can make your weight fluctuate, but so can many other factors, like undigested food, menstrual cycle, lots of things. Those 3lbs will probably be gone in the next few days.
  • arobes
    arobes Posts: 6 Member
    We all fluctuate everyday, if you've gained 3 pounds it's not likely to be 3lbs of fat. Eating extra salt in a day can make your weight fluctuate, but so can many other factors, like undigested food, menstrual cycle, lots of things. Those 3lbs will probably be gone in the next few days.

Thank you! I hope your right... So frustrating.. But continuing on!
  • lavaughan69
    lavaughan69 Posts: 459 Member
    Do you weight yourself daily? I only weigh in once a week which is scary enough! Your diary looked fine to me so I would suggest that your body is just retaining fluids, no worries, give it a couple days.
  • Momto4minions
    Momto4minions Posts: 173 Member
    I do weigh every day, BUT I only write it down and record it once a week, on the same day at the same time.
    Weight can fluctuate lbs over one day depending on bathroom habits, time of day, hormones and water fluctuations.
    I think women are even more prone to this due to time of the month!
    Relax. Look at everything, drink lots of water to help reduce the bloating.
  • arobes
    arobes Posts: 6 Member
    Thanks ladies!! I was thinking the same thing in that it will come off so I'm gonna continue ding what I'm doing! One other question, I'm really struggling you eat all the calories I need to in a day! Should I cut back on working out?
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Thanks ladies!! I was thinking the same thing in that it will come off so I'm gonna continue ding what I'm doing! One other question, I'm really struggling you eat all the calories I need to in a day! Should I cut back on working out?

You could either do that, or you could eat more calorie-dense food, or add more condiments like sauces, or drink things other than water. It also looks like you're using egg whites for things, you could use the whole egg.