what size do you wear Jeans wise and Top wise.

Options
13»

Replies

• lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and started as a size 16 bottoms and XL-XXL tops, 38C bras, at 184 lbs. I was a sorry sight.
    Today I'm 134-137 lbs wearing a size 6-8 bottoms and S-M tops, 34C bras (yay!). I'm a happier being.
    It has taken me two years to get here. I have 10 more pounds to go.
    I used to be 115 as an active teen to 20-something; I was 120-125 as an active 30-something. I want to see that 30-something weight again, and I have given myself this year to do it.
    Then the hard part: maintenance for the rest of my life.
    I'm determined to do it. My health depends on it. I only wish I'd made this kind of effort sooner.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    5'0", 108 lbs

0-2 size jeans, depending on brand

S in tops
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    What is the point of this question?
    My question too. What size we wear depends upon our body composition.
  • lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    how do you guys do it? It's taking me forever/
    Wish I had a better answer, but I've found changing my eating habits is #1 priority, and regular exercise is #2 priority. And I don't have to spend hours at the gym if I'm eating right. (I'm a lazy gal, what can I say?)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options

curiousity? what was the point of yours?
    Well, since I asked the same question as the poster you are quoting....I want more information on the purpose of the question. What size I wear has nothing to do with what size other people wear, and vice versa. As you can see, people of different weights and heights wear different sizes.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options

What is the point of this question? ^^ (yours!?)
  • sarahdaniels600
    Options
    I am 5'2 and 9st 7lbs and more often than not wear a UK size 10 in leggings, dresses and tops. I don't like wearing jeans or trousers so I don't know what size I am in those. I think that a UK size 8 would be a realistic goal for me. I am apple shaped and carry most of my weight on my boobs and middle and wear a 32G/H bra on top of being shorter than most women so clothes can be pretty awkward.
  • angel_of_harmony
    angel_of_harmony Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5", 207lbs and wear a size 16/18 depending on the brand. For shirts I wear L/XL
  • Caterpillar_17
    Caterpillar_17 Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 5'6 and 156 pounds.

Jeans: Loose 10
    Shirts: Small or Medium

:smile:
  • Rainboots80
    Rainboots80 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Jeans 18 and 1x shirts
  • merpmerp95
    Options
    Right now I'm 172 and I wear jeans size 8 and M/L tops depending on where it's from. At my heaviest (205) I wore size 16 jeans and XL tops. I also have a really big chest which is annoying.
  • twelker878
    twelker878 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    5' 1" weigh 130. Size 4 jeans and either small or extra small shirt.
  • SouthGaPeach
    SouthGaPeach Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am currently at a 12 in jeans and L/XL depending on the top. I border between a D and DD. It amazes me the differences in people. I saw several posts of people smaller than me in larger jeans.