Boobs!

Options
2»

Replies

• Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I swear these posts happen so people can announce their boob size. lmao :laugh:

haha :) absolutely. I'm proud of these!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I lost fullness, but they are still in decent shape, despite dropping 70+ pounds, having a few kids, and getting old.
  • amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Okay, ladies, this one's for you...

My goal is ~30lbs of weight loss. The last time I had success with this (before I moved to the land of beer and cheese) I lost about 22lbs over ~6mos from regular exercise and improving my diet. I was 26-27. This year, I'll be 30. I have a little more to lose, and am not necessarily amply endowed in the chesticle area... About 38C right now. When I was at my adult thinnest (158 -- about 5lbs from my goal weight) it was 36B. Not a huge difference...but they've expanded their territory since then.

So... I'm worried with the increase in age and weight loss goal, I may end up playing Flappy Bird inside my bra. I've seen certain family members in the nude and it looks like a walking game of tetherball (though I am an avowed childless spinster and those women have breastfed).

I'm 5'5, about 180 now, looking to get down to ~150. So... anyone around my age/dimensions have experience in this area? I like my boobs. I wanna know if I'm gonna have to say goodbye.

i'd like to start out by saying that this stupid generalization about breastfeeding and saggyness is garbage. if anything, pregnancy causes sagging, not breastfeeding. and breastfeeding hasn't caused saggyness with me or anybody i know. its genetic.

second, i find weight loss doesn't necessarily decrease breast size, but more so [for me] back/ribcage size. for example i'll still be an E cup, but go from a 40 to a 36.

third, if you shrink your belly, and your boobs, in equal time and proportions, then you will look just as chesty as before. if you get your tummy trimmer, then they right away look larger by comparison

fourth, and most importantly, its mostly genetics. i was a 36DD when i was a size 5-6, and now at a size 12 im a 38E. one cup, one band size. always huge, regardless what size/weight. if i am 120 lbs, i guarantee i will still be at least a D cup. If i'm 200, same.
  • kwlmson
    Options
    Hi, I lost 60 lbs and went from a 38 D to a 34 D. Some slight sag but blame the two kids for that.
  • HelllYeaHH
    HelllYeaHH Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    ...I may end up playing Flappy Bird inside my bra. I've seen certain family members in the nude and it looks like a walking game of tetherball...

funniest thing I've read in a while :D
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I don't think that my results are typical, but since 2010, I've lost 40 lbs...boobs are still a DD and hubby is THRILLED! :bigsmile:
  • emaybe
    emaybe Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input, everyone!! And sorry to offend on the breastfeeding front, I honestly thought that was what happened. Thanks for setting me straight. :)