8lbs in 5 weeks! (Pics)

Options
Hi guys, I have officially lost 8lbs in 5 weeks, Yes I know... it's not much of a success story right? But it's success to me and I have a HELL of a long way to go but I can already see a little results, so I thought I'd post my very first semi-success pictures!

I am well aware that I look horrific. But hey... Come this time next year! I hope to be an inspiration to all!P.S Feel free to add me guys, I'm on here every day and comment on almost anything.

It's amazing what 8lbs can change! My next goal is 20lbs! WISH ME LUCK!(I hope the picture can be seen! if not feel free to post if as a comment!)

rsz_img_5864_zpsce2388da.jpg

Replies

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • susie3g
    susie3g Posts: 267
    Options
    I can already tell a difference! That's wonderful! I'm on daily, too. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Well done, you can definitely see a difference, it really spurs you on doesn't it :flowerforyou:
  • LawRoc
    LawRoc Posts: 20
    Options
    Good job! The difference is definitely noticeable.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference 8 lbs can make!
  • Pixiemops
    Pixiemops Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    What a difference 8lbs makes. Great stuff.
  • LittleMissYoYo
    LittleMissYoYo Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Forgot to add the side view xx

rsz_img_5863_zps2fffe748.jpg
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    That is great work! You can definitely see the difference - especially in the side view!
  • MamaLlamaThatsMe
    MamaLlamaThatsMe Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey, we're in the same boat! I've lost 8 in roughly the same amount of time, and we have similar long term goals. I have actually lost 15 total, but the first 7 came off over a couple of very sick days with a horrible stomach virus, and I started tracking after that. Doesn't feel so much better already though? Pretty soon you'll need new clothes (if you don't already)!

39496322.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Way to go !!
  • KidDisasterJC
    Options
    yay! you're looking good with just 8 pounds, I can't wait to see what another month, season, year does for you! And now I'm tempted to start photographing my journey. . . you've inspired me : )
  • McKenzieLeigh
    McKenzieLeigh Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I guess I need to take some of my own photos! What a difference that made for you! GREAT JOB!!!
  • Islandqueenfl
    Islandqueenfl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Really can see a difference! Keep it up!
  • kayedani89
    Options
    Keep it up! Good job :)
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!
  • ByeSwellyBelly
    Options
    You can totally tell a difference! Any progress is still progress, and 8 pounds in 5 weeks is awesome!
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Well-done! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: Can really see the difference. Keep up the good work!
  • craigheon
    craigheon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! I can definitely tell the progress in the pictures! Good for you!!
  • ericarenee2005
    Options
    It looks like you've toned up some too great job!
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    big difference in the side view. you can see weight loss from your legs and back.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!