Focus T25 Support Group

Options
Planning on starting Focus T25 Monday(3rd March) and planning on starting a support and motivation group. Anyone can join you don't have to be doing Focus T25. Add me!

Replies

• ReneR4
    ReneR4 Posts: 42
    Options
    I want to do it as well, planned on starting tonight but I can find something else to do until Monday!
  • LisaWilson2012
    LisaWilson2012 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I started this week! Can't say I'm loving it yet but I'm determined to do it. Good luck guys...
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am starting on Monday as well. :)
  • MsTK
    MsTK Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Never done anything of the sort seriously. First time. Started last week, can't say I am loving it (during the workout) either - Shaun T works your butt off!

I stick with Tania the modifier for the most part, but I feel so very accomplished afterwards! :D

Its only 25 minutes, so coming up with an excuse of why one is not able to do it it is very difficult!

So determined to say ALPHA = DONE and either do it again, or move on to Beta!

All the best to everyone!!!

<Feel free to add me, please add a little message>
  • hbowserfit
    hbowserfit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in... started T25 last Monday, so just a couple days left of week two.
  • boogaloo38
    boogaloo38 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. In week 2 with DH & really enjoying it! :-)
  • AJDistel
    Options
    My t25 should be here by the end of the week. If so, I'd love to join. Feel free to add me.
  • MadFrankie99
    MadFrankie99 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I started T25 last Monday - 24th...3 days in and I'm actually quite enjoying it in a perverse way. I chose to do it as I struggle to get to the gym regularly with work and home life and when I do go I end up doing the same thing as I don't have time to plan something new. This way with T25 I just press play and let Shaun tell me what to do.

Cardio and Speed 1.0 were ok, but last nights Total Body has me aching...

How is anyone else doing?
  • reneekw09
    reneekw09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'd love to join. Should get my T 25 by Monday hopefully! Very excited!!
  • runningkathy
    runningkathy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Did P90X for several weeks, but just couldn't do the hours. I'm hoping to actually complete this program since it's less time (and fewer weeks).
  • lindsayomalley
    lindsayomalley Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I started it this past Monday.. it is quite a workout! Sean T doesn't offer any breaks in this one which differs from Insanity. 25 minutes doesn't seem like a lot until you aren't supposed to stop moving once. He makes squats seem like a break. It is great though and I definitely feel great after the workout... sore, but great.
  • MadFrankie99
    Options
    You started the same day as me...Ab Intervals tonight then...don't think I could have done another Total Body Workout...
  • ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I am just finishing week 8, or week 3 of Beta round ;) Stick with it you will be happy you did. So far I am liking Beta way better than I did Alpha. it is a tough workout but you will feel great when its over. have fun!
  • lumpy56lump
    lumpy56lump Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I started T25 this week, I like it! :happy: Feel free to add me!
  • boogaloo38
    boogaloo38 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just for giggles..... Anyone else notice that ahem... Scott forgot to put on undies in the Cardio routine....
    Haha was canning myself this morning while working out.....
  • MadFrankie99
    Options
    I've noticed how much Shaun likes to grab any part of the blond lady.

Any excuse to grab, touch, push down on her hips and he's straight there.
  • LorraineR009
    LorraineR009 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Hoping someone can help me out....I have the insanity program but find all the pushups etc hard due to tendonitis in my wrist. It is just too much and really aggravates it. I usually do situps during those exercises. Can someone tell me if T25 is the same or is there a small amount of pushups??

Thanks so much!
  • Sadiyyah70
    Sadiyyah70 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    HAAAAAAAAA Alpha Wk 4 Day 1 (cardio) tomorrow...I hadn't noticed the missing undies on Scott but now I HAVE to look...I think this will be the first time I'm looking forward to Cardio! So much for head in neutral spine.:laugh:
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I am starting it tomorrow. I just take two days off in the week. :)
  • amberkadamber
    Options
    I recently started Focus t25 and got really discouraged on day 2. I am not coordinated at all and feel silly trying to keep up even with Tanya. I need a little encouragement.