Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone else?

Does anyone else deal with chronic migraines or partial complex seizures (possibly with aura) or take Topamax? Just wanting to add some friends that understand what I go through. Don't get me wrong the MFP friends I have now are FABULOUS! Just wondered if there are any out there with the same issues I have and if you have found anything that helps. Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Replies

• drangonfly2323
    drangonfly2323 Posts: 197 Member
    I have suffered from chronic migraines for the last 5 years. I will say the last year or so they have gotten better but still every 2 to 3 months I'll get a bad one. Mine always last 3 days even with drugs. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • I have Chronic migraines and took topomax before I had my son. I got back on it a few months after I had him, but it made me feel 'weird'. so I have been dealing with it on my own :(
  • melissajane83
    melissajane83 Posts: 54 Member
    HI! I started having seizures when I was 16. I take Zonegran. I have for about 15 years now. Luckily I haven't had any seizures since 19 and I am now 31.