NSV - Jeans are getting too loose!

Options
A few months ago (around Thanksgiving) I was ecstatic because a pair of jeans (size 8) that I haven't worn since 2009 started to fit me. They were a little tight in the waist but they buttoned and zipped up and everything.

However, just yesterday, I noticed that the same pair of jeans was pretty loose on me, especially around the leg!

Size 5 shorts, soon I will be in you! :D

Replies

• misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Well done, sounds like you are doing great :-)
  • ChaplainHeavin
    ChaplainHeavin Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    A few months ago (around Thanksgiving) I was ecstatic because a pair of jeans (size 8) that I haven't worn since 2009 started to fit me. They were a little tight in the waist but they buttoned and zipped up and everything.

However, just yesterday, I noticed that the same pair of jeans was pretty loose on me, especially around the leg!

Size 5 shorts, soon I will be in you! :D

LIKE!
  • CPlempel1013
    Options
    omg congrats girl! that's the way to do it! very proud of you!
  • eyecandyrayce
    eyecandyrayce Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    That is a great accomplishment! I bet you feel great :D
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Well done :)

And, me too! The jeans I wore to work today are getting really baggy around the bum and are actually starting to look a bit silly. I might try on one size smaller this weekend...
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I hear you on the pants! They get baggy in the back-of-the-thigh area. Sometimes I get them taken in. A few weeks ago I bought a size smaller, but even those are getting a little baggy there.
  • valj20
    valj20 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yaaaaay! Congratulations lady!!
  • crazybg101
    Options
    Congratulations! That's always a great feeling!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!