HEYYYYYY!

kwilsonnnn
kwilsonnnn Posts: 5
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
haha idk much about this site yet, i just joined! So if anyone wants to buddy up (someone around the same age??) and give some advice and encouragement, or just wants to be my friend... just let me know! i realllllly want this whole weight loss deal to work out for me... TRUST ME! ha it's crazy hard.
-- Kisses

Replies

• haha idk much about this site yet, i just joined! So if anyone wants to buddy up (someone around the same age??) and give some advice and encouragement, or just wants to be my friend... just let me know! i realllllly want this whole weight loss deal to work out for me... TRUST ME! ha it's crazy hard.
    -- Kisses
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Welcome to the website, I'm pretty new here too and constantly learning. I think the best part about it is being able to track what you eat which makes me more aware of everything I eat.

I was really good at gaining some weight after losing a good 35 pounds in Iraq, Now I want to be back to my Iraqi weight or better :bigsmile: which is alot harder now that I have all kind of good food surrouding me!

Theres plenty of pros here, me I'm only a pro at eating, dam I could go for a peice of funfeti cake with funfeti frosting right now! :laugh: Good luck and keep us all in the loop!
  • athenakay
    athenakay Posts: 15
    Hi,

I have been here for two weeks. I love tracking my food intake and exercise. I record every morsel that goes into my mouth...... the good, the bad, and the delicious!
    You will receivee great feedback from this group....encouragers all of them. Keep up the good work, this was a great move on your part.
  • ratzlofft
    ratzlofft Posts: 6 Member
    Just started today. I have been on fitday.com but my brother (the health teacher) showed me this one. I like that database of foods so i don't have to customize my foods.

I am 35 male, trying to get my picture on here.
    I am shooting for about 20-30 pounds.

Good luck to us. I know we can do it.
    T
  • Phatmomma
    Phatmomma Posts: 204 Member
    welcome!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.