Raspberry Ketones

Did any one try Raspberry Ketones? Is really work?

Replies

• Allimaester
    Allimaester Posts: 8 Member
    Honestly? Yes, early on in my journey to health I tried them... and honestly all they did was leave a horrible taste in my mouth and make me feel nauseous! I came to the conclusion that even if they did work (which they don't) it wasn't worth it. You can reach your goals without putting anything like that in your body because YOU are your own magic pill!
  • Linda6580
    Linda6580 Posts: 192 Member
    Honestly? Yes, early on in my journey to health I tried them... and honestly all they did was leave a horrible taste in my mouth and make me feel nauseous! I came to the conclusion that even if they did work (which they don't) it wasn't worth it. You can reach your goals without putting anything like that in your body because YOU are your own magic pill!

^^^This

My neighbor got them and wanted me to do it with her, I told her no. They haven't helped her out at all!
  • I love how you put this under the topic "success stories":flowerforyou:

but then I guess mfp doesn't have the heading "Unsuccessful stories".
  • hulket
    hulket Posts: 11 Member
    A little TMI for you this fine morning .... lol

Yes I have tried them, and they are the DEVIL. Atleast the ones I tried (Shopper's Drug Mart, System Raspberry Keytones), and after doing more in-depth research, I wasn't the only one.

I took them for two two weeks. Drank lots of water, and continued running and eating under my 1400 calories a day.

Before I started them, I was losing at least 2 lbs a week consistantly.

Then for those two weeks, no weight loss. Absolutely nothing. And not only did I plateau, I ended up getting horribly, HORRIBLY (I can't stress this enough - no pun instended) constipated. It was awful. It took me a week of water, green juices, prune juices and enough fibre to take down an elephant to get almost back to normal (which I'm not even. I may have to go back to my doctor).

The only things I will ever take again are vitamins and probiotics. I have learned my lesson! I don't need pills - healthy eating and exercise are all I need!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    I love how you put this under the topic "success stories":flowerforyou:

they need one for "epic failure", which raspberry ketones would fall under..

OP - there is no metabolic benefit to raspberry ketones. Create a calorie deficit, stay in it, and you will lose weight. Calories in vs calories out...
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Ive said this before in other posts about "magic Pills". They always tell you to take them with proper diet and excercise...so how would you ever know if it was the pills that worked...or TADA..the diet and excercise?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    snakeoil.gif
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    IXUO5zJ.gif
    IXUO5zJ.gif
    IXUO5zJ.gif
  • hulket
    hulket Posts: 11 Member
    IXUO5zJ.gif

This made my day. lol
  • austinsneeze
    austinsneeze Posts: 220 Member
    I love how you put this under the topic "success stories":flowerforyou:

Lol
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    IXUO5zJ.gif
    IXUO5zJ.gif
    IXUO5zJ.gif

This...definitely this...
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Did any one try Raspberry Ketones? Is really work?

No, is not work.
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Try these instead:
    http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummi-Bears-Sugar-Free/dp/B000EVQWKC/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

(also, read the reviews-- they are amazeballs)
  • My boyfriend is taking them and all I've noticed is that his farts smell like hell :laugh:
  • symba1130
    symba1130 Posts: 248 Member
    Try these instead:
    http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummi-Bears-Sugar-Free/dp/B000EVQWKC/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

LOVE the reviews on these!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    tired_george_michael_arrested_development.gif
  • _Danno_
    _Danno_ Posts: 165
    Try these instead:

I was challenged by my daughter to try these, I ate 30 of them and within an hour I was dashing for the loo, which is where I stayed for the next 5 hours! Lol
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Try these instead:

I was challenged by my daughter to try these, I ate 30 of them and within an hour I was dashing for the loo, which is where I stayed for the next 5 hours! Lol

yikes! did you read the reviews first? They are seriously epic...
  • jmv7117
    jmv7117 Posts: 891 Member
    Try these instead:

The perfect diet cleanse :laugh:
  • _Danno_
    _Danno_ Posts: 165
    Try these instead:

yikes! did you read the reviews first? They are seriously epic...

Yes but I thought it there must have been a bit of exaggeration in the reviews, I was wrong those things are evil!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!