Why are you here? What is your final Goal?

Options
SO I found MyFitnessPal totally by accident and it Helped me so much i can´t even begin to tell how grateful I am that this app exists.I have been trying to loose weight and gain muscles for years now.(I am currently nearly 21) and when I started tracking my Calories and exercises I just lost like 20 kg [44lb for my american friends) and eventhough i still got still a long way to go I wondered.

Why do you do this?

Personally, looking good is just my like 3rd goal. Primarily I want to get like 10-15% body fat and a six pack, to become the best martial artist I can possibly be.I did Judo since I was 8 and fought on nationwide tournaments (with reasonalbe results).After I stopped I kind of fell into a vicious cycle of felling bad about myslef and eating. Now I do taekwondo and my tummy is REALLY annoying and it slows me down when I´m doing kicks and/or stretching. That´s why I want a sixpack.Besides I want to change to MMA [since I am capable of judo and taekwondo) to have a really high standart to meet.

In short:
I want to become a martial artist.I want this power to improve my self esteem.Looking good is nice, but not the most important thing.

What are your stories?Why do you want to lose or gain weight?

Comment below, let me know! =D

ps. feel free to add me as a friend, together we can motivate each other..

Replies

• csk0018
    csk0018 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I agree! This app is truly amazing! I've been using MFP since last May and it's helped me so much!

I am 31 now and I truly want to be the healthiest me I can be! It was time to take care of myself and I'm doing so now and I feel great! My family has suffered many health ailments and I figure if I pursue a more healthier lifestyle... that would help lower that risk of me being another statistic! I still have a long way to go in my weight loss journey but I'm positive I'll get there eventually. Slow and steady wins the race! :happy:

Oh! And I don't have a goal weight that I'm trying to strive for. I guess when I'm there, I'll know it and I'll start maintaining. :ohwell: