Hi Everyone! :-)

Options
Hi Everyone! Thought I would pop in and say hi! I am on Day 17 of Insanity (mornings) and Day 3 of Hip Hop Abs (night) and a few times a week I will run a mile and a half. I have gained 20 pounds over the winter and I decided to motivate myself and lose the weight I gained. I am usually active and have done Insanity in the past. This winter for some reason I decided to be a couch potato. I am 5 feet and weighed 120 Feb 10th. Now I am 118 which is frustrating that I only lost 2 pounds. . My goal is to get to 102 pounds and to fit in all my skinny jeans that are just sitting in my closet. Anyone else doing an insanity hybrid?

Replies

• Hi,

I am 39 turning 40 this year and I have about 20 to 30 pounds to loose - I have never been able to succeed at dieting ... and in my family evreybodyelse is slim..... very very hard - I cant exercise that much as I have fibromyalgia BUT i STILL need to this.. this is personal .. I need to prove that I can do this and turn my life around! be healthier ! so far I am not seeing much on the scale but I feel way lighter or less bloated ... please help ... my problems are the afternoon/ evening where i snack a lot beofre supper and the w-end - I feel like I want to please myself and EAT!!!! and end up regaining what I lost during the weeK... I am doing a 1200 cal diet
  • Suzanne635
    Suzanne635 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi filledeliema,
    We are the same age! :-) I also will be 40 this year. Like you I was never able to succeed in dieting but this time I am. It's hard. Are you keeping track of what you eat on food tracker here? That's what has helped me a lot! Are you doing any kind of exercise? How tall are you? What kind of foods are you snacking on? I can help you keep on track and you can do this! Feel free to add me and we can keep each other accountable!
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Not the hybrid but I did do Insanity Asylum last summer. Once weather warms up again I'll start in again. Good luck to you!
  • Jaydee1975
    Options
    Hi All, Day one - The first day of the rest of my life!! I would like to lose between 60 - 75 pounds. I am 38 and have been trying for a baby for 7 yrs, finally on the waiting list for IVF but the usual, have to lose weight before I qualify. So today is D Day. I am excited, nervous, scared, worried etc but secretly cannot wait. Have heard great things about MyFitnessPal and only I can change. So here I am. Ii go to Aqua Aerobics 4 x per week, kettlercise 1 x weekly and Zumba 2 x weekly. I really look forward to talking to you all xx
    :smile: