260lbs needing accountability partners around same weight

Options
260lbs 5'8 needing accountability partners around same weight. Tried so many times before but I am determined this time. I have 2 yr old, I work nights. . Please add me:) Would like any encouragement/accountability I can get.

Replies

• kimmym0324
    kimmym0324 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sent friend request!!!
  • teisman
    Options
    Send me a friend request - would love to have accountability partners.
  • mcecihernandez1
    Options
    Hi Kimmie, well I started at 230 a month ago and I'm 5'3". this website has really helped me. I'm working out 6 days a week and I hired a trainer. Your situation is different. You have a young child and I know that is harder when you want to exercise. My kids are grown and on their own. Let's help each other out!
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I started at a similar weight! I'll add you. :)
  • CPlempel1013
    Options
    hey! I started around 250 and I'm still on my journey but I'd love to coach all of you in eating healthy and getting on the right programs! Add me and I'd love to help.

let's get this weight off for good :)

Would love to motivate you and help with the journey!

Hope to hear from you,

Courtney
  • Cath_Taylor
    Cath_Taylor Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 43, 217 and aiming long term for a healthy BMI at 130-125. Happy to be held to account! :smile:
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    im currently 235 im starting over yet again and i really need someone to keep me working even if i dont get on here id like to be able to talk and be reminded in a good way of what i need to do, to talk and vent so i guess i want a friend a real one to keep me honest i tried with a friend of mine but she was too busy to really do anything but i welcome friends i know i need more like a trainer but im not working so i cant afford one if anyone has any online suggestions im open ears
  • kristenmarie1212
    Options
    i am 241 and 5'6" I'll add you i need the motivation just as much! i am seriously determined this time
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 about 245 right now. Goal weight is 180-190ish. Add me if you like. :)
  • jackjb2
    jackjb2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    280 here looking to get below 200--would love to share the journey with yours add me
  • scubasuenc
    scubasuenc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 5". I started at 310, currently around 253. Officially my goal is 160. Not sure, I might stop earlier. I haven't been that weight in over 30 years, and I might decide I"m happy somewhere higher in onederland.

Friend me if you'd like.
  • anntalisha
    Options
    Send friend request. Would like to help you. My highest weight was 277. Haven't been there again, but starting over again at 230 after losing over 100 pounds before.
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request, highest weight was over 250lb, currently 220.
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent
  • brandyk40
    brandyk40 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I will send you a request. I started at 276 and have been at it a few weeks and seem to be doing ok with it. Would love to be friends!

Anyone else can add me as well!
  • losttogain
    losttogain Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over...again. I'm 5'9" 240lbs, goal around 185 and 27 years old! I'd love accountability partners.
  • ton40orbust
    Options
    253 Started at 280 5'6 feel free to add me if you want :)
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm at 265 anyone can add me
  • batesmama
    batesmama Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sending request! Let's do this!!
  • ladycham
    ladycham Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Not that I'm really comfortable saying this... but seeing as I started so much higher....

I'm 5'10", 261 this morning. Anyone can feel free to add me. Makes this journey easier... not having to go through it alone. :)