Fitbit opinions...

Options
How many people have an fitbit device? How do you like it and is it worth getting?

Replies

• 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I've had a Fitbit One for almost a week now and it reminds me to move more throughout the day.
  • sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have the fitbit zip. I really like it. I've had it about three months now. If I were to lose it I would definitely buy another one. It gives you a good idea how active you really are everyday. It doesn't give an accurate calorie burn for exercise like strength training or biking but you can input that yourself. You can also connect it MFP. I think it's worth looking into getting one.
  • sami_83
    sami_83 Posts: 161
    Options
    I have the Flex and I think it's rad. It gets me moving, and I love that it tracks my sleep. Also the alarm feature is a godsend. I have a terrible memory so I needed one that I can wear all the time. The tamagotchi-looking ones are cute but woud have ended up in the wash almost every day, so this is much better for me.
  • wozkaa
    wozkaa Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit One. So far it hasn't gone through the wash, but there have been mornings when I forgot to put it on as soon as I got up. I haven't worn it on the wristband for sleep tracking since day 2, because I know when I get up or wake through the night and why (toddlers!)

I like it, because I like seeing the data and personally I enjoy seeing that I am taking more steps, burning more calories etc. Since getting it, I make SURE I go for a walk every day - because I like to see the numbers. :-)
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I love my Fitbit Zip - it really motivates me to move more and make sure I get in 10,000+ steps a day!