Hi everyone

Options
Just introducing myself as I started a bit of a health/fitness kick recently. I gave up smoking on 12th July last year and haven't looked back. I started the new year with the INSANITY workout plan, which I will have completed by the end of next week so I am doing quite well so far this year.

I hope to speak with some of you soon as I continue my journey to get the body of my dreams. I already feel a lot better about myself than I did a year ago.

Replies

• TayNLansNGraysDad
    TayNLansNGraysDad Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Friend request sent!
  • harass33
    harass33 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 36 and a mother of an adorable, smart, spunky daughter and wife to an amazing husband.
    I have a beer belly/left over from my daughter from 2 years ago. Nagh just beer belly lol. I try to workout between 4 to 6 times a week. I am doing the Bikini Body Mommy 90 Day Challenge right now. I started Started Feb 6, 2014. I will weigh in on day 1, 15, 30, 45 & 90. I have done Insanity and T25 Alpha & Beta. I love life and try to have as much fun as possible while being on this Earth....then I might haunt some people when I am gone....HAHAHAHAHA

Feel free to add me as a friend if you are willing to help support!
  • stevesilk
    stevesilk Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Welcome in. FR sent
  • Stuartw31
    Stuartw31 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, been on this a while and never really got anywhere, but having friends is proving to be more motivational than not having them and making me want to succeed more now than ever before