After INSANITY

Options
I have almost completed the INSANITY workout, and would like to know what to do next. I'd like to do another beachbody workout but they are expensive to buy so want to get the right one for me. I love INSANITY and it will always have a special place in my heart.

Replies

• kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    If you like it then keep doing it. If you'd like to try something new and like Shaun T, I'd suggest Focus T25. The workouts are shorter but still intense, I like it much better than Insanity. Or how about Turbo Fire, that is much more fun than Insanity IMO. Yes they can be expensive so maybe you can find used ones on Ebay or Craigslist.
  • stevesilk
    stevesilk Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I've done several, and still love p90X. But I wonder if you would consider lifting? definitely is a huge win for men or women, as long as it;s done right, and there are several good entry level programs out there. Two that jump to mind are Stronglifts 5x5 and NROL for Women.
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    If you enjoyed Insanity I wouldn't waste the money on T-25. Same move, different layout and a lot less time. T-25 is going to feel TOO easy. I like to call it Insanity-Lite.

If you have an hour or more to workout I would suggest P90X if you want to stay with Beachbody. Tony Horton is sort of cheesy funny but it grows on you.