MFP App crashes

Options
WanderingPomme
WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
Has anybody been experiencing this lately? MFP Iphone app crashes whenever I'd try to log an entry. It's frustrating!!!! :/ I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling it, still the same. What works is restarting the phone but only temporarily then after a few logs, it crashes again! GRR

Replies

• I_love_to_ride
    Options
    My crashes sometimes when I try to log. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini. Frustrating.
  • Aunt_Kiki
    Aunt_Kiki Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any crashes, but my timeline is always wrong. A status that showed up as logged in "five minutes ago" will show up the same way hours later. It's a really good app, but def needs some tweaking.
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    The only time I've had any problems was yesterday, but, they were performing system maintenance.
  • MissKim78
    MissKim78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    The only time I've had any problems was yesterday, but, they were performing system maintenance.

Same for me
    I have a Galaxy S3
  • WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Started when they changed it! Or updated it, I think. Also, I see my friends' calorie goals as zero!!
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Yes! Very frustrating but glad to know I am not the only one!! I have an IPhone 4.
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Yep, it's happening to me too. I've found that I have better luck if I wait for my recent foods to load before trying to type something in.
  • Where_Is_Herb
    Where_Is_Herb Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am pretty consistent but sometimes I wind up at a Burger King and end up crashing my diet with apps. Whether I go with onion rings, chicken, apple, and cranberry salad, or sometimes even just plain ol' french fries, Burger King has all of the apps that I want before chomping into a juicy, flame-broiled Whopper® burger.
  • stefanrubin
    stefanrubin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm using an iPhone 4S with IOS v6 and updated the app yesterday. The new app starts to load okay, and the diary screen will load okay, but once I hit that little + sign to add a food it crashes.... unless I wait at least 10-20 seconds for the "frequent" or "recent" list to appear on the bottom half of the screen. If I wait, then I can add a food without crashing. I hope they release a patch to get rid of the needed delay. Otherwise, that delay for each and every item to be added makes the app unuseable.