Progress!

Options
Here's my newest blog post (with pix) showing my progress over the past three months:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/MaryTheIceCube/view/progress-june-september-2010-41448

At times, I've been SO hard on myself, but when I look at the difference in these two photos, I can see that the process IS working. It gives me the motivation to keep going and to keep achieving. :)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Replies

• trgobble
    trgobble Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm being hard on myself too, but even though I can't see my progress yet, I know I'm going to get there. So proud of you!
  • wan2b21
    wan2b21 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hey Congrat on the progress!! I can tell you have been working hard and you Rock!! Keep up the great work :D
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Thank you both!! :)
  • cberen
    Options
    Major difference in your pictures! You are totally changing your body shape. It is hard to see the changes in ourselves because they happen so incrementally and you see yourself in the mirror everyday, but don't be hard on yourself, you are doing great!!
  • cberen
    Options
    I just realized we have very similar starting weights and goals!! Your success is very motivating for me :)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    I just realized we have very similar starting weights and goals!! Your success is very motivating for me :)

Thank you!! Best wishes to you!! :)
  • akaDumbo
    Options
    I think you look fantastic Chandra

This has inspired me to do the same. Today I am going to take some photos of myself which I will post (together with new ones) on Christmas Eve (only 3 months away). I would like to invite all my friends to do the same (they can invite all their friends too). That can be our Christmas presents to each other all the great progress pictures. I hope you will all join in, it might be just the motivation we need to spur us on
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    I think you look fantastic Chandra

This has inspired me to do the same. Today I am going to take some photos of myself which I will post (together with new ones) on Christmas Eve (only 3 months away). I would like to invite all my friends to do the same (they can invite all their friends too). That can be our Christmas presents to each other all the great progress pictures. I hope you will all join in, it might be just the motivation we need to spur us on

Great idea!! :)
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    i'm in!!!:love: