People with names you like/dislke?

Options

Replies

• Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Every Theresa I've ever met has been fat with greasy black hair. I have no idea why!
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    If someone has the name of Tonya i will make a new one up for them and use it.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Just about every single Mary I have ever come across or dealt with has been a total B!@#$.... There is only 1 that I can think of off the top of my head that wasn't, and she was the polar opposite! She was sweet, EXTREMELY religious, and made a point of going out of her way to help others.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Funny story. There was a guy named Brian from my past who is the WORST person in every way. It is simply unbelievable that any human could be this much of a douche. He was a friend who turned into a psycho stalker in spite of my extremely polite yet firm refusals of his advances...long story. My current bf is named Brian, and he is the best person in every possible way. So glad I didn't let my negative experiences with that name turn me off from him. lol.
  • wynn217
    wynn217 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Janet, it's my step-monsters name and she made my childhood a lonely, bullied time.

Since I've always been a movie buff, my only recourse at the time was to quote "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"

Everyone say it with me.

"Damnit Janet, you're a slut"

<big evil grin>
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    Just about every single Mary I have ever come across or dealt with has been a total B!@#$.... There is only 1 that I can think of off the top of my head that wasn't, and she was the polar opposite! She was sweet, EXTREMELY religious, and made a point of going out of her way to help others.

Haha, I don't really have a firm opinion on Mary. I went to a Catholic, private high school, and so many of the girls were named Mary (something.) Mary Melissa, Mary Alice, Mary Margaret, etc. I guess I just knew too many of them to really have an opinion on that name either way.
  • fit_skinnygal
    Options
    Hannah... all the Hannahs I know kinda irritate me (no offence if your name is Hannah)
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    Any Lori, Terrance, or Thomas is something I can't get over for very personal reasons. It's like a mental block for me. Kristy, Eric, Keith, Heath, Dawn, Elizabeth, Alice, Daphne, Lucy, Charlotte, and Zack are gorgeous names to me and usually catch my attention. Names you don't hear on a daily basis has the same effect.
  • jimmason20
    jimmason20 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Anything Kardashian!!!!!
  • MizMiami305
    MizMiami305 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    If someone has the name of Tonya i will make a new one up for them and use it.
    :huh: :huh:

I dont hate names
    But I love the name David and Crystal!

my mom told me anything starting with AN is evil! :tongue:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    Bambi and Trixie both suck . . . :wink:
  • breeshabebe
    Options
    I've never liked Tiffany, Amber, or stephanie.... or Ashley. I used to not like Jennifer's either, but now one of my best friends is Jennifer and she changed my mind on that. For men, I don't like Nick, Mike, or Shane,

I love Laurens, Elizabeths and Megans.... and Toms, Codys and Aarons.
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options

So you really like those names then :)
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I don't like b*tches named Megan, Ashley, or Bridget usually.

I've noticed a bad trend with guys whose names start with the letter J. I try to avoid them now haha.
  • bd0027
    Options
    Every friend I have ever had named Brittany has been crazy as a freaking loon; however, their good qualities outweigh the bad, and I love those girls to death.

My name is Brittany and I'll agree with everything you've said lol.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    Every friend I have ever had named Brittany has been crazy as a freaking loon; however, their good qualities outweigh the bad, and I love those girls to death.

:flowerforyou:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

So you really like those names then :)

:bigsmile:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Where my Ambers at?
  • bd0027
    Options

:flowerforyou:

It was spot on. Were your Brittanys also outspoken? Haha. :flowerforyou:
  • favoritenut
    favoritenut Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I hate the name Elizabeth, I had a girl when I was in 2nd grade be so mean and humiliate me infront of my whole class. since then it seems everyone I have met that is named Elizabeth is kinda of a snot. sorry to all the Elizabeths out there, I hope one day to forget what she did to me.