My turn for a before and during...39 pounds down

Options
Hi folks, well now that I'm looking at pics and starting to see a big difference I thought I would share a few pics. So the first one is about January 1999, the one on the right was the other day. Down 39 pounds and 6 sizes.

Hopefully this works!

Me4MFP.jpg

Replies

• cberen
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look great!
  • danmullen
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Keep up the good work!

Dan x
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
  • wan2b21
    wan2b21 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Awesome Work!! You are where i want to be in my weight loss journey :D Congrats on your progress!
  • MAbbate
    Options
    Beautiful! Keep up the good work...you are an inspiration to all of us!
  • caryn2010
    caryn2010 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I can't wait till I have a new me looking back from pix. Ur work is really paying off & U look smashing luv!
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for your kind words and encouragement everyone! It's been quite a journey! Good luck to you all.
  • lilmom1
    Options
    :flowerforyou: BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Great job Jenn! You look AWESOME!!!! :-) :-) :happy: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You look fab .......the difference is amazing :happy:
  • jrbowers83
    jrbowers83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is great Jenn! You can see your face shape has changed so much. I hope you have some full body pics of yourself to compare...the differences you don't notice in the mirror really show up in pics! Knowing a little of your struggle, it's amazing how far you've come in the last 6 months or so especially sticking to the kickboxing. You re-motivate me to stick with this :flowerforyou:
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • janet67
    Options
    You were pretty before you started losing weight, but you look amazing now. Congratulations and keep up the good work!!
    "loser" from texas
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! It's been a real struggle for me as I have PCOS which makes it near impossible to lose, so I'm very proud of my results. Slow and steady is the only way to go!
    Yes jr, you know what I go through, so that really means a lot, thanks! I do have some full body ones but they are on my old computer that I am trying to revive lol....my family has evidence though I'm sure lol. Everyone kept saying how different I look, but until I saw this comparision I didn't think there was much of a difference, I was way wrong lol! :flowerforyou:
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing. I love the "Slow and Steady". I wish you nothing but luck on your continuing journey.
  • Cheilsea
    Cheilsea Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look awesome!
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and so much younger! You're an inspiration. Thanks for sharing your success.
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing..! You look absolutely fabulous!!!

1630152.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • jojo0909
    jojo0909 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! :wink:
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!