Help!

Options
First I am going to give you all a little of my history, I feel this will make it easier for you all to help me with my question.

I am 26 years old, weigh 237 pounds (gulp!), I am a full time college student, and a full time momma to four kids. I have always gained a lot of weight while pregnant and have always lost it and pretty fast! When I got pregnant with my last baby, I gained a TON of weight! I am not sure why, I had a lot of fluid and had low blood pressure the whole time. He was born at 9 pounds and 3 ounces. (big baby) After I had him, I actually gained about 20 pounds on top of the pregnancy weight! Here we are 4 years later and I am still at the same place! With my last pregnancies, I didn't have to do anything and the weight just melted off! I NEED to loose this weight FAST! In the past couple of years, I have ate the wrong foods! I don't eat a lot but I sure haven't been eating healthy either! However, for the past 4 days, I have given up Mountain Dew and have vowed to NOT eat fast food! My normal weight is 110 pounds and I am just to the point that I cant take this anymore and I am looing for HELP and some guidance! Please no negative comments, I have all of the negativity that I can handle right now. My first goal weight is 150 pounds, so I need to loose around 85-90 pounds!

Can anybody out there give me advice on how to loose this weight FAST and still do it the healthy way? By fast, I don't mean in 4 months, I would like to loose at least 10 pounds a month, 12 would be even better! Like I said, I don't want negative comments, don't sugar coat it, just don't be mean. -Please.

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Start at 2 lbs a week, and get going. 3lbs is not advised and you would have to make such a large calorie deficit you would be miserable. You have enough on your plate as it is so there is no point in torturing yourself. Believe me once the weight starts coming off you will feel amazing even if it is slow. I started at your current weight and I just hit 199 and I already feel 10x better even though I am still heavy.