Thankful Thursday

Options
2»

Replies

• Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Im thankful that I got my results back from my Dr today and I do not have ovarian cancer that its just a tumor that I am having removed
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Thankful I no longer live in the Mid west - can't handle the cold & snow :ohwell: . Mostly - that I'm still living. :bigsmile:
  • tamirichard77
    Options
    I'm thankful that we are getting rain, because we've been in a drought. Blessings like these make me grateful for a Savior and his grace. I'm thankful I have a body that will still move, even with it's challenges.:smile:
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Thankful for some really great friends. One of my girlfriends from work sent me some tulips today. They are beautiful and smell like spring. Considering we still have snow on the ground and they are predicting another 8-10 inches this weekend, I needed the tulips.
  • jenschroll
    jenschroll Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have a roof over my head, (mostly) healthy food in the fridge, clothes on my back, two wonderful dogs, a husband who gets to live his dream every day, a friend who's bouncing back from a brain tumor surgery, a job I like, and an awesome peer group at my gym. Don't really need anything else right now.