First update on weight loss! (Photos)

Options
It's only been a couple of weeks since I first started my journey for a healthy lifestyle, but I'm already seeing and feeling the progress. I've cut out all candies and sweets, most dairy (with the exception of some milk/yogurt for my smoothies), and have been sticking to an exercise routine. I've already had a couple of compliments on my weight loss, and this is only the start of it! I'm 7 lbs. down from my starting weight, and my next weigh-in is Sunday. I'm nervous but excited!

I'm somewhat embarrassed to post these, but at the same time, I'm quite proud of my progress. The photo on the left was taken about two weeks ago. The photo on the right was taken a couple of days ago. I'm seeing some toning with my stomach, and I'm also seeing my love handles disappearing a little bit.
YsBFPQk.jpg

Unfortunately for me, I wasn't blessed with a tush like some of you may have been. :wink: So I've definitely pursued squats and lunges a whole lot more. It's not the biggest of progress, but I do see a little tush there! The photo on the left was taken a couple months ago; the right, yesterday!
ljDNlXR.jpg

As I make more progress, I'll be sure to post here, but this is my first, and I think for starters I've got a good handle on things. :smile:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!