A New Driver's License And What A Difference!

Options
2»

Replies

• shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    When travelling recently, a TSA agent suggested I get a new license, because I no longer look like my picture. Note: TSA always looks at me closely, because I'm a white girl with a very ethnic last name thanks to my hubby. For my birthday, in April, I am getting a new license and I am excited to get the new picture.

I am flying back east next month... I guess I never really accounted for this and I'll see if they say anything. I generally get extra scrutiny, because I generally fly solo - When we had the more stringent screening, I was always pulled to the side for the special screening. I actually built in extra time for it because it happened every time. But it was what it was - I kind of missed the extra attention when it stopped :P
  • albionjen
    albionjen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the license update!

I might need to do the same at some point. We don't put weight on the card here in the UK, but I look quite different to the photo now. Last time I got IDed buying a bottle of wine the checkout guy stared at the photo then me, then back at the photo and actually asked if I was really the person on the card!! Luckily he believed me and I was allowed to buy my wine! Funny to get ID check at my age (31) but happens to me quite often. :laugh:
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    I put 175 on my license. Seriously at probably 265 @ the time. Smh.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!