Picture for Self-Motivation-8 months In

Options
124»

Replies

• Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    WTG!! You look amazing, Thank you for posting your success:flowerforyou: pictures.
    Thank you for commenting! :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Thanks yall for all the responses and email messages. I feel loved!
  • determinedgirl1
    determinedgirl1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep up the awesome work!
  • FatKidAtHeart88
    FatKidAtHeart88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    It took me YEARS to lose nearly 50lbs. You have done it in months! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good job!
  • Apple31415
    Apple31415 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and am seeing results 4lbs. this week. In total, I've lost about 60lbs since Dec. 2013 and MFP is helping me through a plataeu i've been stuck at for several months. So, believe me when i say that weightloss is not a linear process. Your positive attitude toward pushing through (knowing that there will be more challenging months and easier months) is sooo healthy. Your transformation is really obvious to the rest of us! So motivated by you! You look great.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and am seeing results 4lbs. this week. In total, I've lost about 60lbs since Dec. 2013 and MFP is helping me through a plataeu i've been stuck at for several months. So, believe me when i say that weightloss is not a linear process. Your positive attitude toward pushing through (knowing that there will be more challenging months and easier months) is sooo healthy. Your transformation is really obvious to the rest of us! So motivated by you! You look great.

I needed to hear this. Sometimes I get so upset cuz Im working and Personally dont see the change quick enough..but I have to humble my soul and realize this is not a race, this is day in and day out, this is consistency. It took my 29 years to come to this weight, it wont take me a few months to lose it . Thanks again :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    It took me YEARS to lose nearly 50lbs. You have done it in months! Keep up the fantastic work!

Thank you for humbling my spirit. I appreciate it :). Great work as well-to be consistent for years is such more of an amazing accomplishment. Good job~!
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    You look great! It's taken me about two years to lose 70 lbs, on account of falling on/off the bandwagon. My motto is "as long as it takes". :flowerforyou:
  • pelswick74
    pelswick74 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow! You should be very proud of your accomplishments. You have come a long way and look amazing! You're an inspiration!!! :)
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You look good!
  • Rehobobound
    Rehobobound Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good! It's a journey and you seem to be traveling well. :)
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Well done, you go girl.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You people are so lovely!! :) Thank you thank you tahnk you! Just one day at a time. Ive been a bit overwhelmed this past month and cant seem to get back into the routine, but you all are an amazing support!
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Give yourself some credit. YOU deserve it!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look fantastic! Give yourself some credit. YOU deserve it!
    Thank you so much! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!