Walking Video Recomendations?

Options
Hello all,
I am getting rid of my treadmill because I prefer to walk outside, however as winter is fast aproaching I would like to get a walking exercise video for the really yucky days. I have heard they are actually really good. Anyone have one they would recomend?

Replies

• allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone!! if you're not in the greatest of moods you may find her annoying, but she's really lively and happy and the workouts are great and she tends to put a smile on my face lol.. she has tons of dvd's out there, and some you can do with a resistance band. i have ones ranging from 3 to 5 miles. i'd check on amazon and ebay for some good prices.
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I also like Leslie!
  • daisieschase
    daisieschase Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone all the way!! Huge fan. I have 5 different ones I use and they're amazing. Check 'em out at your local library first to see if you like it. Walmart has them for $9.
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    "talk to your waistline!" hahaha just had to slip it in here!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Leslie!

Her steps are easy (especially for uncoordinated people like me) and she doesn't take a lot of room. Plus, you can up the intensity if it gets too easy.

I'd also recommend an older Kathy Smith videos...her Fat Burning Workout. It's pretty fun and her outfit is so colorful. She also slips in some squats and lunges during the workout.

But why don't you keep the treadmill for those yucky days?