can my calorie intake be rolled over?

Options
Hi i only started with my fitness pal on monday,on 2 days i have not had enough calories but today gone a little over will i still lose weight?:smile:

Replies

• jadethief
    jadethief Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Yes, that's fine. Many people look at their calories consumed as a weekly total instead of daily.
  • dla1076
    Options
    Thanks :happy: thats good then may have less tomorrow then have a treat at weekend,should i just get weighed weekly?
    Wow you have done well with yr loss
  • csmccord
    csmccord Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I do my official weigh-ins weekly, however I do weigh myself daily. However I know that I can swings of a few pounds depending on hydration and what time during the day I've weighted myself.

I've been on many different plans and found that the vast majority of them have you weight in at the same time, on the same day every week.
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I do my official weigh-ins weekly, however I do weigh myself daily. However I know that I can swings of a few pounds depending on hydration and what time during the day I've weighted myself.

I've been on many different plans and found that the vast majority of them have you weight in at the same time, on the same day every week.

I carry calories over, or under. It works out in the long run provided every day is not always over, or way under come to that

I weigh daily, but only count Saturday as my "official" mfp weigh in day. Daily weigh ins are OK providing you are not a person who will spend all day fretting because it was up 0.4 lbs from yesterday