would you workout nude in a group?

Options

Replies

• HunterKiller_deleted
    Options
    No. More chance of crushing my spuds when sitting on a bench or dropping a weight on Mr Winky. :)
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    aye BRILLIANT idea ... NOT !! my twins would be bouncing about all over the place and I'd up with black eyes! no thank you!

and for you lads.......imagine a kettlebell swing that went wrong! OUUCHHHH!!! your "wee man" would be no more lolo:laugh: :laugh:
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    depends!

You'd wear depends?????:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TheyCallMeMISTERChace
    Options
    Depends on the makeup of said group.
    Also, could be very distracting and "hard" to focus.
    I am willing to try though.
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Only if I can pick who is in the group and I can sit on the sidelines. (Ain't nobody wanna see this running naked.....)

Edited to add, ^^^^ he's in my group......
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Heck no. I won't even have the lights on during sex because I'm nervous of what others think. d:

Wait...what? How many others? At the same time?

WTF... you need the lights on to see what you're enjoying!
  • Inner_Goddess
    Inner_Goddess Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I prefer to workout nude now, so I would probably be a yes. However, it would depend, as others have said, on the makeup of the group.
  • bachampion04
    bachampion04 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well technically one hour of sex is 500 calories burned so with the right group composition I would definitely say Yep!

- James
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    lol, but no.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about this a few weeks ago when I saw them do a segment on "Nude Yoga" on the Today Show.

I would workout nude with my hubby, but would definitely want me and everyone else to at least wear some underwear if I worked out in a group! :laugh:

ETA: after reading (and getting a good laugh) the other posts....I was talking more about yoga or aerobic type exercises. If you are talking about equipment, there needs to be a few articles of clothing between yourself and the seat! :laugh:
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    That would be all kinds of awkward.
  • Jynxi
    Jynxi Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Nope.....might hurt someone :-p
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    I'm down for some aerobics at a nude beach. Would it be weird if I made eye contact?
  • lexcoulstring
    lexcoulstring Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I do now, so why not
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I'm down for some aerobics at a nude beach. Would it be weird if I made eye contact?

Not at all
  • TattooedNici
    Options

Not at all

Outstanding. :)
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options

Not at all

:flowerforyou:
  • TattooedNici
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker:

Not at all

:flowerforyou:

Do we have to be sober during this "work out"? :drinker:
  • rockinchick221976
    rockinchick221976 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I do now, so why not
    If he is in my group, then hell yes! Would have to be something low impact like yoga or Pilates so my boobs don't bounce, cuz....ouch! I'm rather large chested...these babies need support!
  • Phenylethylamine_Phreak
    Phenylethylamine_Phreak Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I do now, so why not
    If he is in my group, then hell yes! Would have to be something low impact like yoga or Pilates so my boobs don't bounce, cuz....ouch! I'm rather large chested...these babies need support!

can i be in the group?