Best NSV (for me)!!

Options
BioQueen
BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to share my NSV which honestly was the best feeling - even better than seeing numbers go down on the scale. I went to try wedding dresses on for the first time today. I went by myself this time, mostly because my parents live elsewhere and are coming in 2 weeks to come shopping with me and I wanted to have an idea for things before they came, and also because I was really nervous about fitting into the sample sizes. I knew that if I didn't fit into dresses I would be upset (I would get over it, it would have just hurt a little for moment) while my parents were there and wanted to brace myself for the fact that I may not be able to get myself into the samples so I could suck it up and deal when they were with me.

Well... I fit into ALL the samples (they zipped and fit perfectly)!!! AND I was able to step into them, I was amazed lol. I am so excited! And they looked good! I don't usually find shopping fun but this experience was great and I felt beautiful. I think I have something picked out - and I can't wait for my parents to be there with me when I try things on.

And even though this is a NSV, I've lost 23 pounds total from my highest weight, I am 5'5" at 158 (was 181).

I just wanted to share :) I hope everyone is having a good Thursday!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!