Breakfast Toast n Egg - Am I doing anything wrong?

Options
Hi there,

I am just curious about kowing your thoughts on my breakfast that is One slice brown toast with butter, 1 scrambelled Egg and 1 Small Skim Latte - it comes to under 300 calories. But it fills me up more than anything else. I dont like to eat too much cereals and fruits on cold mornings and feel hungry afterwards. What do you think?

Replies

• train_01
    train_01 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I think as long as it fills you up, great. I can't eat eggs in the morning, they just make me hungrier. I had to switch to tofu protein shakes. They keep me full a lot longer. You could try oatmeal for those cold mornings. :)
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me.

My favorite breakfast is a poached egg on an English muffin with chia seeds on top.

Gotta have my coffee.
  • sarah5893
    sarah5893 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    it's a good meal, maybe add in an egg white or two though to get some extra protein
  • dcnpaul
    dcnpaul Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wheat toast is good, butter is good, egg is good - although I throw away the yoke, and a latte is great! I wouldn't worry about it if it fills you up and keeps you going. If you feel you have to fight back hunger at lunch you might want to add more protein (egg whites).
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    That's almost exactly what I have for breakfast every morning. I also have a few slices of turkey bacon.