Why aren't I losing weight faster? Diary open.

Options
I eat 1200 cal a day (At least I think I do according to scale). I exercise at the gym minimum 4 times a week, haven't drank any alcohol in 45 days, no breads, no pasta, no cheese. I "cheated" once with sushi in 45 days, drink 2L water a day. I do not eat my exercise calories back. I have carnation light hot chocolate 45 calorie a cup and a granola bar like clif or nature valley to curb any sugar cravings. Other then that I stick to mostly raw veggies, fruits & fish now. Canned fish or baked. Why aren't I losing quicker? I am sedentary most of the time though which could be the problem? I started weighing my food 24 days ago when I realized measuring cups are not accurate.

Replies

• DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    You've lost 6 lbs - how long did that take?
  • Momto4minions
    Momto4minions Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    How quickly are you dropping? .5-1 lb a week is good. If you lost six lbs in 45 days, you are on track.
  • missyahall2
    missyahall2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    A pound a week is normal.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    I am hearing a lot of whining here …seriously….

You are losing…keep doing what you are doing and you will keep losing ….Your body is going to lose weight at the rate that it wants to, not the rate that YOU want ..

We did not get obese overnight, and we are not going to get slim overnight either...