goodbye over-eating hello obsessive shoe buying!

Options
Seriously. It's a problem. I've barely had time to pat myself on the back for sticking to my Lifestyle Change (and ps - lifestyle change is possibly the most awkward phrase ever, second only to Change of Life.) than I find new ways of indulging myself - like shoe buying. I am not kidding - three pair in two weeks. I WILL NOT BECOME SOME SHOE OBSESSED CARRIE BRADSHAW! NEVER ARRRRRG!

Replies

• msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Now that I am a calorie burning machine I am addicted to buying heels. I mean I bought 1 pair every week the last 5 weeks. Must stop addiction :bigsmile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you I got 3 new pairs in 2 weeks also. 1 pair strappy heel, 1 pair flats and 1 pair of awesome boots since I no longer need a wide calf boot. FYI I am buying boots when it is still 90 degrees out.
  • beesus
    Options
    HA! I totally get that - I was all, "Hm, well it has gotten to be below 70 degrees twice - it is crucial that I buy some ankle boots and lined moccasins."
  • beesus
    Options
    It's true! They're like a badge of honor.
  • belowgravity22
    Options
    How has Insanity worked for you? i am currently doing it right now. Any secrets to burning those calories?
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    hrmm was gonna post a picture of the boots but photobucket never likes me on this site.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I've always had a shoe obsession - and long may it continue!!! :laugh: