Keeping motivation up

Options
Hello everyone,
I have been on MFP for over 2 months now and only lost 5lbs but this is my fault as I have not been serious at all, always finding excuses for going over calories, staying on the sofa watching tv when I should be more active...........
Yet I have been logging my food almost every day and I can tell you that th pictures is not pretty :angry:

I need some support but also little chalenge:
I am going for a few days in Majorca in October, xactly one month from today. The challenge is: losing 9lbs by then, that would man I would have lost a stone in 3 and half months which is not the best more is still respectable.

I know that the 20th October might not mean anything to you but if I could find a couple of companions for my challenge I am sure that we could support each other during this 9lbs loss.
So whoever want to be onboard is welcome, and pleas add me as friend as I find very good the facility to see the daily activity of each other and encourage one another.

HWG :tongue:

Replies

• timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    use the site to the fullest....there are MANY challange groups here on this site....so check them out...they are sure to be motivational!!! Stay strong...and you CAN do this!!
  • charmjostes
    Options
    Stay positive!! It will happen... I see the desire, now time to create the dedication! :) To stay on track..... Find the best time for you during the day, something else will have to be to the side for a while... give up a show, tape it or DVR it.... watch it later, walk for 30 minutes... You will be so happy to have found a mental and physical safe time for you. It is not being selfish to sacrifice this time for you, it is a healthy time. Your family will understand. Big hugs - we are all with you, in spirit to see you meet your goals.
  • hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You can count me in. I want to lose 10 lbs by the end of October. Good job being faithful logging you food. The food diary has really helped me see how I got to where I am today. Gotta take this one day at a time. Make small changes, they add up over time. Your welcome to add me as a friend, and we can support each other!! I know that you can do this, believe in yourself!! Hope you have a great day!!!