Does MFP app work to lose weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• M_A_G_Ebalaroza_Kawano
    Options
    You do need to eat to lose. I found it hard to believe when I first started out but now I'm a firm believer in that. If you don't eat enough then your body will go into starvation mode. You need to remember that when you work out you need to consume enough food to sustain that work out without it you won't lose weight and your muscles won't grow. I do about 30g of protein at every meal and between 50-150 grams of complex carbs daily. I eat more carbs on heavy workout days and lesser carbs on days that I don't work as hard. At first I felt bloated and full eating more than I was used to but it was only because my metabolism was sluggish. As it got better and my metabolism start running correctly I started to feel hungry more often but I was losing weight. It sounds crazy but its true. I tell everyone that I eat more than I ever did before and I'm lighter and more fit than I've ever been before also! I've recently bought my first size 8 jeans EVER!!! I went from a size 18 to an 8!! Crazy!! Try it, you'll be surprised!