My partner won't exercise with me

Options
2»

Replies

• TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My only suggestion is to be supportive and not pushy.
    Let her see you working out, losing the pounds and losing the inches. She *might* change her mind and want to come on this journey with you! She may never want to though and I don't think it's something you can force. I would always invite her to walk with you, or to a workout. Just don't make her feel like she's being pushed into it.
  • TommyJensen1987
    Options
    Find a younger, hotter women to exercise with :) just exercise, but maybe a touch of the old competitiveness could spark her into action?

Or failing that, get a really good podcast and some ear buds then go your own way, showing her how it is done.
  • gigipita3
    Options
    Just keep going!!! Once she see your looking good she will want to join you... And if she doesn't , DONT give up you have worked so hard to get Where you are today!!!! And that is great!!!
  • lesteidel
    lesteidel Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Leave her alone and find something you can enjoy on your own.

Being pushed into exercising will make a woman feel insecure, and if she's anything like me, it means she will dig her heels in, never do it, and eat more. Once she sees you losing weight, she may want to join, but do not ever suggest she should unless you would like to make it harder for her, it has to be her idea If she does join you in that.

That being said, you need to find something you like on your own.
  • alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Threaten to break up xD

Personally if that happened to me I'd tell them to get to **** then...