Bad eating/ sleeping habits

Options
I don't know if I'm the only one but I really hope to hell I'm not :laugh: .

I starting doing correspondence last semester. This caused me to stay up all night doing my school work (till about 5am) and sleeping in till 2-4pm. Not only does it effect my emotional balance but it effects the way I eat. I wont eat as much as i should for breakfast and I end up skipping lunch. Then I will eat a lot at the end of the night. This would be the normal time when people are going to sleep but instead I'm eating supper.

This is a very hard habit to break and I'm pretty sure its effecting my weight loss. If anyone has any tips for me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter what time of day you eat, if you are at a deficit you will lose weight.
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter what time of day you eat, if you are at a deficit you will lose weight.

I'm on the same schedule and I still eat within my goals, and still lose weight.
  • steve0820
    steve0820 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    The time you eat and sleep don't matter in the grand scheme of things. As long as your hitting your macros and getting enough sleep. I work straight nights, I sleep from 3pm-9pm, and eat from 10pm till 2pm daily.
  • sirmeowsalot123
    Options
    Thank you! :D

I will definitely modify my food habits around my sleeping habits.
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast at 5pm, lunch at 9pm and dinner at 3am...it all works out the same. And just remember there'll always be someone in another timezone eating the same meal as you are!