Hello everybody

pino6000
pino6000 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Well, I've been using myfitnesspal for about 2 weeks now. I'm really trying to get in shape because our family is about to grow by one and I want to be a good example for our baby. Also, I recently went to the doctor and he informed me that my cholesterol was high and I have high blood pressure : ( It's nice to be able to track my progress on here and also see people posting some of the same questions and obstacles that I have or am currently dealing with. This is such a great place. So far I've lost 6.6 lbs and working to lose much MUCH more! : )

Replies

• MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound very determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Welcome to MFP! Congrats on the new family member and the 6.6lbs. lost. You're going to be a great example!
  • Welcome and Congrats on your weight loss so far...I had high blood pressure too, that's one of the reasons I really wanted to drop this weight! Feel free to add me as a friend and maybe we can help support one another..
    Andrea
This discussion has been closed.