Steph here! Looking for new and already experience users...

Options
HI, GUYS!

My name is Stephanie, 19 years old and i'm 5'6'' and currently 219lbs/99.3kg. Obviously, the goal is to change those numbers and get on the right track. I work full time, and i'm also a full time college student, I mention this because i want to encourage users to feel free to join my page to find great ideas for busy people like me. Looking for people with supportive ideas and encouragements and i will do the same as well, trust me. Hope to hear from you guys soon... Im excited to share my journey both good and bad with everyone and maybe inspire others to do the same. Remember, Healthier life, equals more memories!!!

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome Stephanie! MFP is a great place to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Making friends on here is a great way to keep you motivated and accountable on your journey. I have sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • puckit61
    puckit61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi, 21 year old full time college student, part time worker. I started at 224 and am down 50 pounds ish. Still working on it, lol. Not sure if you'd call that experienced or not. I have had many ups and downs. I'm not going to send you a request but will instead leave it up to you on whether or not you'd like to befriend me. :happy: Best of luck to you! you can do it!
  • mreym
    mreym Posts: 4
    Options
    You've got my vote Steph! Let's do this together!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    very motivational....good luck on hitting your marks..you got this
  • EllieB_5
    EllieB_5 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm always on the look out for new MFP pals... I don't think one can have too many ideas nor too much motivation floating around :bigsmile:
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie and welcome aboard. I am not an experienced MFP user but rather new myself...I have been here for 49 days. I'd love to have you join my team, as well as yours. Friend request sent.

eta....spelled your name wrong.
  • wannaBrunnner81
    wannaBrunnner81 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi Steph! Im Matt, i started my journey back in May 2013, and since then i have lost 50 pounds. I have a full time job, and am a part time single papa so i total understand finding time to work out with a full plate, and how to get full without killing your diet. If you want go ahead and add me. I have met some great people on this site that are true inspirations and im just trying to keep the positive vibes going.