REALLY heavy? Lost 200+, ready to lose the rest!

Options
2»

Replies

• 4realrose8
    4realrose8 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thank you! How's it going for you so far using MFP, do you find it is helping you stay on track?

Only about two weeks tracking so far, but yes, it is helping a lot. :-)
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I have around 50 pds left to lose after losing 119pds so far! Good luck, you got this!
  • ReneeIsReady
    ReneeIsReady Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm just a few days new to MFP also and have well over 150 pounds to lose. I'm starting off with small goals first so that I don't get discouraged, but have so far lost 21 pounds since I've started my journey in January. Let's do this together because we can do this!!!

Friend request sent
  • wordsandmusic51
    wordsandmusic51 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an overwhelming (and AWESOME) welcome! My heartfelt thanks to everyone who has offered support, I am truly, truly excited to find a community of supportive people all on the same journey! I will do some more browsing and get familiar with the site and everyone here, but for now, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! :)
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Welcome to an awesome site .....I lost 78lbs back in 09/10 but gained it back plus some.....I am determined to get to my goal this time ....Anyone is welcome to add me ............Wishing you much success ....take baby steps and one day at a time ...you can do this :smile:
  • Obnoxa
    Obnoxa Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    I get it, while I'm grateful for all the support I get from ALL the great people on my friends list, there's a special comfort in people whose battle is/has been in the 3 digits. It's a lot of weight to lose, and it's a bit daunting to have such a big number hanging over your head, well for me anyway.
    Best of luck to you all and friend request sent to... well I think I pretty much spammed everyone in this thread, I'm feeling particularly friendly tonight! :bigsmile:
  • fancygiraffe
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose. Feel free to add me if you like! :)
  • Angelfromokc
    Angelfromokc Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. I have probably 130-150 to lose. I just want to focus on getting healthy and being happy! Feel free to add me.
  • Iceman420
    Iceman420 Posts: 195
    Options
    I am 439 right now, and I must lose 279 pounds to reach my goal weight. Besides wanting to look and feel normal, I want the pain in my feet to stop. They can't take this weight anymore. Add me if you want.
  • day1appraisal
    day1appraisal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've been tracking and staying on track for about 3 weeks, only a few days with MFP. Haven't lost an ounce according to my scales. But exercise has helped to limber me up a lot.
  • iiDCrawley
    Options
    Still Have About 100lb To Lose, But I Was Also 475. If Anyone Needs Help Add Me!

God Bless.
  • KateV888
    KateV888 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have 113 lbs to go just to get to an "overweight" BMI - which is my goal. Just, just started with MFP today.

It looks like a great app, I'm really happy to have found it.

Feel free to add me.
  • GOAL_2016
    Options
    I started at 401lbs last year. After dieting on and off (mostly off!) I'm down to 366lbs and I want to reach my goal of 150lbs by 2016. I struggle with depression so I'm not as active as I should be, so I'm trying to lose as much through diet as possible until I get my workout mojo back. I'm getting a puppy in about 6-7 weeks time so I will have a reason to go out for walks soon enough and hopefully I can build up from there. Sometimes I feel like I'm never going to lose the weight but I know I need to keep plugging away and trying, even if I slip up sometimes. I've sent some friend requests out but feel free to add me if you want :)