Anybody sick of the winter, the cold and the snow?

Options

Replies

• CrystalQ222
    CrystalQ222 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    No snow here but I'm hating this heat already. It's been up to 91 degrees already and it's not even summer yet. We get up to 120 here. Bleh....I hate the heat
  • ninacambron
    ninacambron Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am definately ready for spring. I don't know about the running part, though. I am definately ready to do some hiking.
    !
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    yes
  • brianlowell
    brianlowell Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Live in Maine, very tired of Winter...
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Not yet!

But the snow and ice hasn't stopped me from running outside, although i've only started running again in the past two weeks!

Soon enough everyone will be complaining they are too hot

Ha! So true.
  • ninacambron
    ninacambron Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That groundhog is not very reliable. I think he should be traded in for some other species. Like a snake!
  • _AlabamaSlamma_
    Options
    Not yet!

But the snow and ice hasn't stopped me from running outside, although i've only started running again in the past two weeks!

Soon enough everyone will be complaining they are too hot

Ha! So true.

But until then...... I'm sick of Winter, give me some sunny warm weather!!!
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • newfiecandy4
    newfiecandy4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Funny, I just posted this topic as my status this morning. Forecasted lows of -38 C (-36.4 F) for this weekend, I was wondering if would perhaps burn extra calories fighting the cold :)
  • ClaudiaTheNice
    Options
    What cold and snow? It has barely dipped beneath freezing since last November, which was the last time there was any snow to speak of.

This is the warmest winter on records.
  • ibleedunionblue
    ibleedunionblue Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    YES. And we are projected to get hammered again this weekend.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    19 days till spring!!
  • marleyskye05
    Options
    Yes I can't stand it anymore! It makes me depressed when it's so cold outside. I miss hiking and running outside too.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    yes, I am sick of it but not as sick of it as I was last year when I gained 15 lbs. This year I maintained so I guess it is my attitude, it wasn't so bad, ha,ha. Seriously, it is easier to watch my weight in the summer when I am out and about doing stuff that makes me happy! I do love oatmeal, soups and beans though. My go to winter foods.
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    We have had cold and snow here in Minnesota with very little (like no) melting. Dangerous intersections (can not see around snow banks) sub zero F temperatures and no end in sight. It is snowing right now (at least it warmed up above zero 9F). Back below zero tonight.

Everyone is hating on MN DOT right now for the horrible job they did on the snowstorm a week ago. The roads are still bad. This is Minnesota, not Atlanta.
  • kvanderbeek1
    kvanderbeek1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this video! I'm sitting here at my desk watching it over and over cracking up. I hate treadmills and want to run outside! Thanks for sharing!
  • Nascha333
    Options
    ME!
    Guess what, tomorrow is March = melting snow. Yeeeee!
  • IvanCasillas
    IvanCasillas Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Im sick of this Chicago weather! I miss all of my outdoor activities. I will move to the southeast where I can enjoy them year-round. Anyone hiring??
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    No. I want it to stay 3* outside with 2 feet of snow in my yard and I want the sun to never come out so my skin can look like I rolled around in cigarette ashes forever.
  • wonderwoman234
    wonderwoman234 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Hells, yeah! Sick of freezing my balls off....and I don't even have 'em, but for some reason, they are freezing off anyway.....

See, the extreme cold is causing nonsensical, illogical thinking....