my time to shine

Options
Hi there mfp users, thought I would put a little introduction on here about myself. I'm new to this site and tracking my calories for my meals and exercise but already getting the hang of it. I'm 28 years old and married to my best friend going on 9 years this November. We have three boys together aged 7 1/2 yrs. old ,6,and 4 years old. I have about 50 pounds I would like to initially lose and then re-evaluate my goals from there. Not sure what else to add here but feel free to add me, the more support I get the easier it will be for me to stay on track(as I'm sure it is for most people). :smile:

Replies

• __Amazeballs__
    Options
    Welcome!

I've got 2 children myself (daughter 3 1/2, son 8 months). I'm hoping to lose 1.5x their combined weight!
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    thanks for the welcome, I have my three boys and I never want to have to tell them (at least not for another few years) that any of them are too big for my be able to pick up and play with them. i.e. piggy back rides and being tossed on their bed lol. It also hurts me when I tell them that I'm tired when they want me to run and play in the yard. Their my biggest motivation in life. :)