Yoli Better Body System - Success stories??

Options
2»

Replies

• tookarle
    tookarle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So even though actual science has proven it to be snake oil, people shouldn't judge? Honestly, I don't need to try cocaine to know it's not good for me. I can look at science and make that assumption.[/quote]
    :heart_eyes:

[/quote]

Science disproves my religion, does that mean I should no longer believe? I am an RN and have had a few patients where the physicians don't know how they are even still alive or how their wounds have healed despite the patient not following any orders or doing anything to take care of it, and essentially doing everything possible to make it worse. Science also proves that the use of doula is a healthier way to deliver a baby, without the use of drugs. Using pitocin to kickstart labor has a 50% chance of leading to a c-section but we still do that because "science" and "medical professionals" say that we should. I have had family members that have been given 2-6 months to live and they made it over a year. Everything scientific can be proved or disproved depending on your own personal bias and how you choose to collect the evidence. Don't knock someone for asking a question or knock the "newbies" for coming out of the woodwork to answer. If you don't like what people are asking, stop searching the topic. Also, cocaine is still used as a local anesthetic and although it isn't as widely used as it once was, "science" once said it was great.

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Just another "you're not like the others" diet program plan.

Stop.

Just eat less than you are now. That's what works.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

I think I just fell a little bit in love