LOOKING FOR MAINTENANCE BUDDIES

Options
I WILL BE STARTING MAINTENANCE SOON. NEED SOME MAINTENANCE BUDDIES.

Replies

• joyceb444
    Options
    Hi, my name is Joyce and I'm a baseball fan, wife, mom, grandmother; I also work full time for a transportation company.
    I' ve reached my goal weight of 135lb at 5'3" on another website, although I had signed up with MFP about two years ago.
    I am ready to contine mainitence and to lose the 5lbs i regained last year along with an addtional 5-10lb if my body will give it up.
    So I like to talk and stay in touch, enourage my friends and challenge myself.
    Let's get busy!!!
  • cfl68
    cfl68 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Looking to start maintenance by April 1st ( can't believe only a mos till my goal weight. :) ) I'll join you in the quest .:smile:
  • tcmom72
    Options
    I would love to join! Lost 40 pounds last September. My goal weight of 130 (5'6'') was amazing. After the holidays and cabin I have gained around 10. I would like to support you and hopefully gain motivation.
  • CharleneG_Barnes
    CharleneG_Barnes Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the add..........
    I am nervous about maintaining after losing for so long.......but I am almost ready, and it will be nice to have friends who also have lost (maybe a significant amount) and who are wanting to maintain long term....
    Anyone else in this thread at this point and want to add me, I would be happy to add like minded ppl :D