New Fitness Blog! :)

Options
Hey guys! After talking with a lot of you on here, I've decided to make a blog where I'll post recipes, workouts, and more that I've either created or found online that I feel might be useful!

There's currently only one post, but it's a delicious breakfast recipe by yours truly. :) I'll even be posting my own transformations and such. Feel free to check it out if you'd like!

http://looklikeabeauty-trainlikeabeast.tumblr.com

Replies

• bbcteamfiredup
    Options
    That's a great idea! A blog is definitely a good way to hold yourself accountable and not only does it help yourself, but it can be helping others at the same time by being a type of motivation they may need. Are you currently working out at home or going to a gym?
  • drearewal
    Options
    Are you currently working out at home or going to a gym?

I used to have a 24 Hr. membership, but when I moved back to my hometown, the nearest one wasn't so near. So now I work out at our recreational sports complex. :) I love it because it has workout stations with pull-up bars, monkey bars, leg stretchers, parallel bars, and more. And, it's free! And outdoors. Doesn't get much better than that. :wink:
  • nenshali
    nenshali Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    It's free? I'm jealous :noway:

I have a 24h gym membership, but the gym is 6km away and sometimes it's kind of annoying to drive there :laugh: But hey, at least a small cardio workout when riding there by bike :D

And I have a tumblr as well (crunching-bunny.tumblr.com) and I find it a huge motivation as well! I can only recommend doing so. :flowerforyou:
  • skytoads
    Options
    Just read through it. Good stuff D :) Keep it up!