Replies

• Trissyboo
    Trissyboo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look fabulous and I am sure you feel great too
  • shipleyd
    shipleyd Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! I am also 5'4 with a similar body type. Can't wait to look like that!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • NancieFeatherston
    NancieFeatherston Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look great! You know you look good if you can pull off horizontal strips... I have not worn them since I was 10! Thanks for sharing your success and pics!:wink:
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, babe! You're rocking' it! I can really relate to you as I am young, 5' 3.75" (although I like to say, 5'4", or course), I started out at about 246 and am currently at 163-164.
  • kmclamb13
    kmclamb13 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for sharing your progress.
  • determinedgirl1
    determinedgirl1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Our height & starting weight are almost the same. I have lost 60 lbs and still have a ways to go but your pictures & post is very inspiring!
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Our stats are so similar -- I'm 5'4, SW 249, CW 160 -- and I LOVE THIS!! Go you! :bigsmile:
  • dlbredesen
    dlbredesen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • kmclamb13
    kmclamb13 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • funsteps
    funsteps Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Your starting point was about where I am now, same height, so this is great motivation. Thanks for sharing!
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • mommy2sly
    mommy2sly Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Definitely inspiring. Great Job! :happy:
  • ebelcibie
    ebelcibie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and it's so motivating and inspiring! I am 5'4'' and I am hoping to lose 82.5 pounds to get to 160 and then going from there! Definitely provided me with some much needed motivation!
  • tildastwistedlife
    tildastwistedlife Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Such an accomplishment! I hope to do something similar on my journey. By the way, there is a camera app I just started using called CamMe that will take pictures of you without you having to hold it in your hand. That way you can get a full selfie without having to be blocked by the phone.
  • bck80
    bck80 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    you look Fantastic!!!
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    great work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!