New and looking for friends to motivate

Options
I have gone up and down with my weight. I get really motivated and then fall off the fitness wagon. Looking for people that can help me and that I can help stay on track and motivate

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great place to help you on your weight loss journey. Making friends on here is a great way to keep you motivated and accountable on your journey. I enjoy supporting fellow MFP friends. I have sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • FemmeFire
    FemmeFire Posts: 49
    Options
    Welcome. Everyone, feel free to add me. I also post everyday on my FB page: facebook.com/femmefire.
  • daniellelynn34
    daniellelynn34 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm the exact same way! I'm just starting out yet again. If you'd like to add me maybe we can motivate each other!
  • heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me. Just include a quick message.
  • Kaleidoscope_Dreams
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me! (:
  • ProudMotherof4ProudWife2007
    Options
    I sent you a request.Everyone feel free to send me a request also,I'm on here everyday
  • SmilinLadybug
    SmilinLadybug Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feeling the same way here....Most of MFP friends havent logged on in MONTHS, new some new ones to keep me motivated.
  • brownkse
    brownkse Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I just got back to MFP about a week and a half ago and am trying really hard to keep with it this time! Feel free to add me, I am always looking for new people to be motivational friends with :)