Think Thin Protein Bars?

TracieJ65
TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Has anyone ever tried these? They were reviewed in today's newsletter from "Hungry Girl" and look awesome. Calorie content is a little higher than I would like, on some, but the rest of the nutrition information looks good. I am just so leary about buying something, online, and then not liking it!

Replies

• NickiChase
    NickiChase Posts: 44 Member
    I do like them..both peanut butter versions and the chocolate chunk one too. I live in the heat, so mine are stored in the fridge and make a fast after workout snack or meal replacement. I get mine at Trader Joe's. Maybe you want to buy one of each before you commit to a whole box?
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Those look pretty good! I want to try them!

I'm not a fan of using a lot processed foods. But, I do like to keep bars handy for emergencies. No sugar & high protein; I'm in! :happy:

They do have higher calories than some other bars. But, you are getting more protein than most other bars and they do include nuts. So, you are getting some healthy fat in those bars too which will bump up the calories.
  • SP0472
    SP0472 Posts: 193 Member
    I'd be leary of the sugar alcohols - 10-14g per bar...I'd end up on the toilet for the day.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    I'd be leary of the sugar alcohols - 10-14g per bar...I'd end up on the toilet for the day.

:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.