Curious. Anyone into body-modification here?

Options
I've been getting increasingly interested in bodymod, and was wondering if anybody here wanted to share their experiences (and/or problems) with tattoos, piercings, etc!

I have two cartilage piercings, one conch, and a navel piercing.

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    lots of tattoo threads around here. just use the search function and you'll find body modification galore!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    sorry but why?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    sorry but why?
    Because she wants to know. She has the right to ask, that's why.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Two cartilage piercings, one navel, four tattoos. More tattoos planned, and another piercing is under consideration.

I guess I don't really think of those as body mod though. They seem so mainstream now. I think of it more as skull horn implants and gauges.
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    just the one tattoo, for now. I'm getting the itch for another one

on a related note: women w/ body mods are hot
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    had my share of piercings way back when (nipples, webs, septum, tongue), but got rid of them all for various reasons. never got into anything hardcore like subdermals or splittings or scarification, but i've always wanted to suspend. ive heard thats an amazing experience.
    still have my ears stretched a bit (5/8" at the moment).

sorry but why?

tumblr_ls400eJKpe1r317bvo1_250.gif
  • jelie3110
    Options
    One tramp stamp and a belly button piercing
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    past: bellybutton, eyebrow, labre, cart. (all closed)
    current: tongue and 5 ears + wrist tatt
    future: nosering. a ring, dammit. not a girly microscopic sparkle gem. METAL.
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options

My fave
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    sorry but why?

Is there something wrong with it? I don't have any tats myself, but I LOVE seeing them. I really enjoy the stories that are usually associated with them too.

I used to have my tongue pierced but I had to take it out :(
  • jelie3110
    Options
    i like the piercing but regret the tattoo (tribal scorpion, my sign)

My fave
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Piercing my cartilage turned into major hypertropic scarring that was edging into cauliflower ear... so... just lobes now. I wish I could do more intensive piercings, but... alas.
  • JellyButter
    JellyButter Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i have:
    2 tattoos
    a septum piercing
    size 00 gauges
    and I want to split my tongue

I loveeeee body mod
  • sentaruu
    Options
    why do you want to split your tongue?

not judging, just curious
  • JellyButter
    JellyButter Posts: 160 Member
    Options

actually I don't know why
    when I was younger I saw a guy with it and I fell in love with him lol always wanted it done since then
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I have tattoos and a triangle piercing. I have a friend that I went with for her scarification and branding. She hope to do a hook suspension in April and I will be there. Can't wait to see
  • sentaruu
    Options

actually I don't know why
    when I was younger I saw a guy with it and I fell in love with him lol always wanted it done since then

gotcha.

there is a dude I've seen around where I live with horns, a split tongue and a **** ton of tats. he is always out with his two little daughters. it's cute to see this big evil looking dude with his two girls
  • Jessikah_Elise
    Jessikah_Elise Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have:

1 Tattoo (I want more!)
    4 "normal" ear piercings
    and I have my ears gauged, they were 7/16" but I had to take them out for an internship so currently I'm at a 2g
    I've also had my 3rd ear piercing gauged (hurt more than lobe in my opinion) but its regular size now and I've had my nose done

I kinda want my septum done but I'm a chicken.. I've also wanted either snake bites or spider bites for a long time.
  • condoleezachiapet
    Options
    I kinda want my septum done but I'm a chicken.. I've also wanted either snake bites or spider bites for a long time.
    All of my friends who have got their septum done said that it was virtually painless. You should go for it!
  • condoleezachiapet
    Options
    Anyone with nipple and navel/conch piercings? Curious about how the pain scale compares between the three.