How to smooth hip line and get rid of that annoying hip dip?

Options

Replies

• michellewong699
    michellewong699 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I see what you guys are saying. Maybe it's more the fat bulge above it I want to get rid of and not really the dip itself . Oh well

And if this is the case you can't control where fat comes off unfortunately :flowerforyou: (I know the feeling my chubby legs annoy me to no end lol)

Yeah I know :( I wish it would give my boobs a rest and start coming off somewhere (anywhere) else! It is what it is though

LOL I know how you feel... The first thing I lost when I lost weight was my BOOBS! So sad...
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I put my hand up on ya hip, when I dip you dip we dip

......>.>
  • karinaxoxokarina
    karinaxoxokarina Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    don't listen to these people, they don't know what they're talking about. i have it too, its because we wore tight low rise jeans when we were younger. I excersied and lost 30 pounds and still have it. The only wear is to wear tight clothing to reshape it. I just bought one of those body compressors, kind of like spanxs but they're tighter, wear them over your clothing for about the entire day everyday, and the hip fat will smooth out.
  • 6ftamazon
    6ftamazon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    don't listen to these people, they don't know what they're talking about. i have it too, its because we wore tight low rise jeans when we were younger. I excersied and lost 30 pounds and still have it. The only wear is to wear tight clothing to reshape it. I just bought one of those body compressors, kind of like spanxs but they're tighter, wear them over your clothing for about the entire day everyday, and the hip fat will smooth out.

Lol what? It's just your body shape. There's nothing wrong with the way you're built, so you shouldn't have to justify it.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    these are usually called saddle bags and they are genetic.

Get different parents.

:laugh:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

so explain the women who have saddle bags before tight low rise jeans were invented.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options

103875-chris-tucker-facepalm-gif-Frid-GSTI.gif
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Please stop.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    1Ahf0rt.gif%5B
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options

Hey.

You're pretty.
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I just thought it was one of those body characteristics that some people have and others don't. I don't have it at all but honestly I kind of like the way it looks and wish I had one. I think it looks really feminine.
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options

We got a winner right here
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    I was just issued a hip dip & was wondering what to do with it...I thought I might dress it up & take it out for a drink

thbp6kr7bqyiad4wtpkm.gif
  • KatMicNYC
    KatMicNYC Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    love this! Some people don't have the science mind though.
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I see what you guys are saying. Maybe it's more the fat bulge above it I want to get rid of and not really the dip itself . Oh well

This is the absolute last place for my fat to come off. Typically, where fat starts to store first, is where it comes off last. I am fairly tall for a female (5'9" and 170 lbs - size 10, currently). When I drop body fat (from 23 percent to 19 percent -if for a competition) then that little area of remaining fat goes away. At 150, it is pretty much non-existent for me. If it truly bothers you that much, the answer is lower body fat (but then you could risk looking too thin) or lipo (also, other risks there).
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    TIL: Bey be rocking those high cut bikini bottoms.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    that "hip dip" won't disappear. it wasn't there before because you were a child. then you grew up and became a woman, and your hips got all wide and ready to deliver children.

seriously, was i the only one that paid attention in health class??
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options

giphy.gif
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know this was a thing.

*the more you know gif*